GENERAL OBJECTIVES AND SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES FOR THE YEAR 2021
- Management, technical assistance and implementation of the National Peripheral and Central Hematopoietic Stem cells Transplant Program
- Creation and management of a computer database on the Romanian territory regarding the individuals who have given their consent to donate hematopoietic stem cells and which are confirmed and validated, with at least 83,000 HSC donors;
- Coordinating the recruitment and registration in NRVHSCD of at least 8,000 hematopoietic stem cells donors aged between 18 and 60 years;
- Coordinating the HLA testing of at least 5,000 HSC donors in the accredited laboratories within the country and testing of 5,000 HSC donors by NGS technique;
- Creation and management of a computer database on the Romanian territory for patients with indication for hematopoietic stem cells transplantation from an unrelated donor;
- Search of compatible hematopoietic stem cells donors in our own database and in international databases for all Romanian patients with indication for hematopoietic stem cells transplantation from an unrelated donor;
- Providing HSC transplants for all patients for whom a compatible HSC donor has been identified and performing transplant procedures from an unrelated donor in one of the transplant centers in the country;
- Coordination of hematopoietic stem cells sampling and transplantation activities from an unrelated and related donor if the related donor is outside the country;
- Celebrating the World HSC Donor Day on September 18, 2021.
- Carrying out three (3) national IEC events/activities to promote HSC donation, within “Donate a chance to life” campaign;
- Proposals regarding the updating of Technical Norms for the implementations of the national public health programs for the years 2021-2021.
- Implementation of updated standards and maintaining the minimum requirements required by European and international standards in the field (standards of the World Marrow Donor Association – WMDA)
- Recertification for quality standards: ISO/IEC 9001:2013 – quality management system and for ISO/IEC 27001: 2015 – information security management system;
- Fulfilling the requirements and maintaining the affiliation as member of international organizations in the field of activity: World Marrow Donor Association (WMDA) – including of EMDIS and Prometheus groups, European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EGBMT), European Federation for Immunogenetics (EFI);
- Proposal of a government decision regarding the approval of the fees and taxes paid by the National Register of Voluntary Hematopoietic Stem cells Donors in order to interconnect with international structures, for the year 2021;
- Implementation of updated WMDA standards
- Professional training of NRVHSCD personnel;
- Presentations at national and international events in the field;
- Participation as partner in the implementation of the European project registered at CHAFEA under number 785269, HP-JA-2016 “Authorization of preparation processes in blood and tissues and cells” – GAPP “Authorization of preparation processes in blood and tissues and cells”
- Proposals for participation of NRVHSCD as a partner in international projects in the NRVHSCD field of activity.
- Program design and implementation of SCIM and integration in IMS (integrated management system).
- Implementing the interconnection of the National Register of Voluntary Hematopoietic Stem cells Donors with similar international organizations.
- Setting up of GDPR agreements and maintaining partnerships with similar international organizations from outside the European Union;
- Maintaining the functional interconnection with the registers in the European Marrow Donor Information System (EMDIS) and implementation of IT system updates;
- Registration in the WMDA international database of at least 55,000 HSC active and HLA tested donors.
- Maintaining the quality of member in the Small and Medium Register Group (GMS group).
- Participating in the preparation and organization of the international procurement procedure for extended HLA testing by the NGS sequencing method, organized by the GMS group of WMDA.
- Participation at the annual conference and in the working groups of WMDA.
- Preparation of annual reports to WMDA and EUROCET.
- Search and identification of compatible hematopoietic stem cells donors in its own database, for foreign patients.
- Search of compatible Romanian HSC donors in our own database for all foreign patients with indication for hematopoietic stem cells transplantation from an unrelated or related donor, at the request of international registries members of WMDA.
- Ensuring the continuity of the services provided for foreign patients.
- Providing on request the services requested by similar international institutions in collaboration with sanitary units from the Romanian Register network.
Dr. Aurora Dragomirişteanu
General objectives and specific objectives for the year 2020
General objectives and specific objectives for the year 2019
General objectives and specific objectives for the year 2018
General objectives and specific objectives for the year 2017
General objectives and specific objectives for the year 2016
General objectives and specific objectives for the year 2015
General objectives and specific objectives for the year 2014
General objectives and specific objectives for the year 2013
General objectives and specific objectives for the year 2012